Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Turn around time


"Turn around time" what does this mean.
This is a term that refers to the about of time it take from when you place the order and when
they arrive at your home.

Most custom made boot companies take anywhere from 14 to 20 week to accomplish this task.
Motorcowboy.com < http://www.motorcowboy.com > can accomplish the same task in about 5 weeks.

Recently we've had a rash of last minute orders because of the new Star Wars convention and movie. In most cases we were able to get all the orders out in time.

The new batman movie is coming out this summer and we hope to have that boot out before the
showing. Please give us plenty of time, order early.

Please tell your forum, club and chat friends about out new blog. "We always try to stay ahead of the game"

Contact by phone, days 866-605- 6431 , nights 866-385-7066

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The internet continues to amaze me. I was using Google to do some research on discount work boots and it led me to your post. I am writing product reviews so this is not the best fit… but nonetheless I found your posts to be pretty interesting. I never would have found this site without a little misdirection in by Google…glad I did.

Anonymous said...

wyoming home equity loans