Monday, July 10, 2006

Japanese pilot boots ...Splendid work!


The new and corrected Japanese pilot boots arrived today... Splendid work! I thank you from the bottom of my feet, so to speak... Really they're a dream come true to finally have. Now that I know the measurements and proportions are perfect, I'll be ordering another pair soon. If you want, I can send you some pictures with a full set of Japanese Navy flight equipment to give customers a more historically flavored image to interest them. Let me know and I'll send those to you when I have time. These are "The" boots you should be displaying online, since they're much more faithful to the original shape than the first pair. Thank you once again for going the extra mile to get the improved boots to me. It was well worth any hassle involved.
Roger