Sunday, May 29, 2005

KISS Gene Simmons Boots on ebay


You are bidding on a COMPLETED PAIR OF BOOTS INCLUDING THE SHELLS "MADE TO YOUR MEASUREMENTS"... NEW..." Made to your measurements". These are an original replica of Gene Simmons Love Gun Reunion Boots. This is an all one piece boot. NO LEG WRAPPINGS. Fully lined with soft calf's leather. The heels are 6 1/2" tall and the platform is 4 1/2" tall. A steel plate has been added for arch support, comfort and to make them very sturdy. You are bidding on these boots WITH SHELLS INCLUDED!! The shells are being completed now and will be custom fitted to work with these specific boots. The new shells will be made specifically in YOUR size to work with OUR boots. We will have the Destroyer boots ready to order soon. These boots are made to your measurements after ordering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Motor Cowboy, I’m out searching the web for the latest
and greatest information on 888biz and found your
great site. Although this post wasn’t specifically
what I was looking for it definitely got my interest
and attention. I see now why I found your interesting
blog when I was looking for 888biz related
information and I’m grateful I found your site even
though its not a perfect match. Great Post, thanks
for your informative site,